Our Services for the Food Supplement Industry
We help our clients address current significant regulatory changes in the food supplement sector in terms of the European directive and regulation, national law, claims and notifications.
In this area whose regulatory landscape is still changing, we offer specific expertise on plant-based food supplements.
Through partnerships forged with other service companies, we are able to provide an integrated package of services.
- Full or tailored management of your projects from product development to the supply of a ready-to-use notification file tailored to regulatory requirements.
- Review of your product formulation.
- Verification of your labelling.
- Verification of your nutrition and health claims.
- Drafting or your technical files.
Evidence in Support of Ingredients
- Evidence in support of ingredients in accordance with European regulations (vitamins and minerals).
- Evidence in support of ingredients in accordance with member states’ national regulations (plants and plant-based preparations).
- Review of claims to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Preparation of scientific substantiation for a health claim based on in-depth regulatory and/or literature-based research.
- Drafting notification files.
- Notification/submission to the relevant national authorities.
- Notification follow-up.
- Preparation or Review of your product labellind, print ads, website and consumer information.
Audit & Training
- Performing internal and supplier audits.
- Designing and delivering tailored, practical and relevant training to raise your employees’ awareness or enable them to independently implement various regulations, good practice, and standards applicable to the food supplement sector.