Our Services for the Cosmetics Industry
The implementation of Regulation 1223/2009/EC in July 2013 reshaped the regulatory landscape for the cosmetic product. We offer our clients in the cosmetics industry the benefit of our experience, while also sharing our expertise in other health product segments, so they can rely on a quality service that is financially tailored to their business sector.
Through partnerships forged with other service companies, we are able to provide an integrated package of services.
- Full or tailored management of your projects from product development to the supply of a ready-to-use Product Information File (PIF) tailored to regulatory requirements.
Cosmetic Product Safety Report
- Drafting Part A of Cosmetic Product Safety Report (in accordance with Annex I of Directive 1223/2009/EC).
- Guidance with Part B of Cosmetic Product Safety Report: Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment.
Product Information File
- Review of available data.
- Checking that information provided on packaging is compliant with regulations.
- Drafting Product Information File in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Notification to the European Commission
- Notification of cosmetic products on the CPNP (Cosmetic Products Notification Portal).
- Notification follow-up.
- Definition of a strategy for implementing GMP following a preliminary audit.
- Implementation and maintenance of GMP in accordance with the ISO 22716 standard in close consultation with the company in order to ensure optimal familiarity with the standard.
- Performing audits in accordance with GMP.
- Preparation and assistance during follow-up and certification renewal audits.
Audit & Training
- Performing internal and supplier audits
- Designing and delivering tailored, practical, and relevant training to raise your employees’ awareness or enable them to independently implement various regulations, Good Manufacturing Practice (ISO 22716 standard), and cosmetic sector standards.